Friday, February 12, 2010

My Opinion on Vintage Soul

The first thing I am going to say is that I am not a critic. I have no idea what a professional critic is supposed to say about anything. I'm a girl who read a book. If that isn't enough for you, then maybe you have issues that should be worked out lying on a couch.
oh... where was I?
Today I read "Vintage Soul" by David Niall Wilson.
Here's a quick plot summary: A Vampire VIP's girlfriend is kidnapped by a powerful, unknown being. Donovan DeChance is hired to solve the crime/save the girl.

Pretty simple, huh? NOPE.
There are vampires, wizards, dragons, double dealings, fights, explosions.....
This book was a fun time! I finished it in one day, because I wanted to see what was next.
I appreciate a writer who can describe everything in such a way, that I can clearly imagine each scene and character as if I were amongst them. That's how I felt reading this book.
I'm going to keep it short and sweet- I really liked this book. You should read it!
You can get the book here:

Ok my lovelies- that's all for now.
*screw Flanders


2 comments:

  1. HMMM, I'LL HAVE TO CHECK THAT OUT,SO DO U RECONMEND THE BOOK THEN, SOUNDS INTERESTING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I really can't wait to read it... LOL

    ReplyDelete